The Rain Tree Café has been reconceived in a modern interpretation of Thai neo-colonial interior décor. Its relaxed, charming ambience is renowned as one of Bangkok’s best spots for buffet dining. Our head chefs create five specialty dishes daily.
Three separate but complementary spaces are illuminated by natural light and offer distinguished experiences.
- The Bronze Kitchen: upgraded with interactive live-cooking stations
- The Valaya Room: a formal library-style VIP space
- The Secret Garden: ideal for private gatherings
- Breakfast Monday-Sunday: 06:00 AM–10:30 AM
- Lunch Monday-Sunday: 12:00 PM–02:30 PM
- Dinner Monday-Sunday: 06:00 PM–10:30 PM
You are kindly requested to wear suitable smart casual wardrobe while visiting our venues. Please avoid wearing casual wardrobe.